Rather than asking for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA APK download link, people are worried can we transfer old PUBG ID data to BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA. Thousand of India users are also asking in Hindi, “purane pubg ID se naye BGMI (BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA) me data transfer kaise kare.”
You are right. While installing BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA 1.0 APK on my Android, I was also thinking same about how can I migrate my old Pubg ID data to the new BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) ID since I have my lifetime records and items on my older Pubg Mobile ID. Not only me, have I guessed it is a huge deal for every Pubg gamer. But the luck is with you as we have found a way to transfer older ID data to the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA account.
There is an official way to move old Pubg data to BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA ID. Let’s check the process.
- Download Apk file from here.
- Download the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA OBB File from here.
- Next, install the APK file and close the game.
- Extract the second file which is zip and move that .OBB file in to
- Now start the game
- log in to the game by Twitter, Facebook, and Play Games option.
- Next, create a new character.
- After creating the new character, you will get the popup to confirm if you live in India or not. Tap on Yes.
- You get another popup that will ask you would live to transfer old Pubg ID data to new Battlegrounds Mobile India.
- Tap on Yes on the next popup.
- Now choose the old social media platform you use to login in to older ID and now want to use to the BGMI.
- Now you will get the final prompt to confirm the transfer. Tap on Yes.
- That’s. Restart the game and you will be welcome with an older ID on Battlegrounds Mobile India.
After following these 13 steps, you will have the new Battlegrounds Mobile India with all your older Pubg Mobile Data. Well, you cannot get every single thing from the older ID as only limited things allow to transfer officially. So we suggest you please go with the procedure and don’t try any hack to get all older data back to the new ID. You may end up getting banned.
Have you enjoyed the guide? Please share your feedback in the comment box. Need more help? You can ask us through comments.