PUBG corp. has recently released the official PUBG Vikendi Snow Map trailer. But, the good news is you can play PUBG Snow Map “Vikendi” on Android and iPhone right now by download PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 version right now on your smartphone. Well, it isn’t tough to install PUBG Mobile 0.10 on your smartphone. Just go ahead to get Vikendi map on the mobile phone.
Here’s we are going to show you the simple step-by-step guide to download PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 APK on your mobile and install it on your Android or iOS phone. So, here we have prepared an exclusive guide to install PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 APK file on Android and iPhone to play Vikendi Snow map on PUBG Mobile!
See more interesting: Download PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta APK: Rain in Erangel & Miramar, New Weapon, New Vehicle & More
How To Download and Install PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 On Android and iPhone
See More: How To Update Tencent Gaming Buddy (PUBG mobile emulator) To The Latest Version
The PUBG 0.10.0.10127 Mobile size is around 1.5 GB. So, make sure you have enough space. Well, you don’t need to root your device or delete the stable PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 version to get the latest PUBG 0.10.0 mobile version. Also, you won’t get banned for downloading PUBG Mobile 0.10 version.
Step #1: Go to the PUBGMobile Download page and download PUBG Mobile 0.10 apk on Android or iOS version.
Step #2: Next, install PUBG Mobile 0.10 apk file on your smartphone.
Step #3: After the successful installation of PUBG Mobile 0.10 update, launch the new version and log in as a “Guest” or use “Facebook” login to get started.
Step #4: Now tap to select map and you will see the new Vikendi snow mop as Vikedni (Official). So, here you will need to download the new PUBG Vikendi snow map which has 134.4 MB size.
Step #5: Once it’s download, you will be able to play Vikendi on PUBG mobile from 21st December.
Step #8: You’re done!
What’s New On PUBG Mobile 0.10.0?
–Vikendi, a 6km x 6km snow map
– New weather added: Snow
– Vikendi-exclusive vehicle: Snowmobile
– Snowball Fight added to Vikendi’s Spawn Island.
– Added a Snow theme to the main menu. Collect bells from all Classic mode matches and exchange them for rewards at the event center!
– Added Arabic support.
– Added cross-server matchmaking. After enabling, players have a chance to be matched to players of the same tier on other servers.
– Players that repeatedly exiting matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
– Players may now report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
– Added a layout for players with large hands.
– Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
– Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes. Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018!
– Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players.
– Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
– New commands added to Quick Chat.
– Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
– Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
– Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
– Added a feature in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped.
– Players now do not need to select a second language for matchmaking and chat.
– Chat system now takes up less memory and stores more messages.
– Shop’s front page has been tuned to emphasize themes of each major update.
Hope you have installed new PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 on Android and iPhone. If you have successfully installed the new PUBG Mobile 0.10 and have started playing new PUBG Vikendi Snow map, please do not forget to share your experience in comments. If you like the article, please share with other PUBG mobile players.
[…] is talking about the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.10 and 0.11 update. Well, we already talked about PUBG Mobile 0.10.9, so now we have come with PUBG Mobile 0.11 Beta update news and […]
[…] Download PUBG Mobile 0.10.9 Now With New Weather, Rainforest Map¸ Island Map, New Firearms, More […]
Ios download link is not working.. please fix
Now updated..Please check
It is saying New Registration are full.
What to do Now ?
It is supported in 2 or 1 gb ram phones ????
Yes…There is PUBG Mobile Lite version available for low-end devices.
Lol its not registering plss some help
May the registration process ended. it was limited
Does not login in 0.10 please help me to login
Still getting the same problem ??
i cant log in with facebook or guest,
please help me
The Beta version has some limited registration limit. Not every1 can download it. So if u wanna play beta you need to download it the day it is released…
Hope it helps…
hii my name us khatija your video is very nice pubg videos how ro update pubg
I can’t log in into the game.. It says registration was reached the limit how its work now?
Don’t worry! The official stable version of PUBG Mobile 0.10.0 has been released with new snow map.
Please check now..link updated!
When snow map is going to release for mobile pubg
Exact time and date
is this the 0.10.0 apk file ? is this already update ? do i need to update on playstore if i downloaded this apk ?
You don’t need to update on playstore.
But it is asking for update and showing that it is v0.9.0
Have you tried the full procedure??
my laptop will not work on that game because i dont have same with is required
Intel R Celeron R
2.00 GB ram
Yes, you can play PUBG Mobile on PC using the official Tencent Game Buddy.
how much price season 5 need from us exact price please ?
Not sure now!!!