While the PUBG Mobile 0.12.5 official version has just landed, the good news is roaming everywhere about the new PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta update and we are glad to announce that now you can download PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta APK file on your Android phone to all new amazing features (especially new PUBG Godzilla event).
Yes, you heard it right! Tencent gamer has just released the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 beta lightspeed version for those geeks who want to test the game early. So, what’s in new PUBG mobile 0.13.5 beta update? What’s new Godzilla mode and why everyone is talking about it? Are there any Godzilla or Dinosaurs coming to PUBG Mobile? If you are curious about all these things then you need to install PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta version on your Android phone and find out what’s added to the new PUBG Mobile update.
Well, the new PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update is not just about Godzilla event, there most waited “Team Death Match” feature has been also added to the best version of PUBG Mobile 0.13.5. There is a new TDM – Warehouse mode added which allow players to endless respawns and players can keep their previous weapon. Well, each kill will give points and the first team to kill a certain number of enemies within the given time wins the match.
One more interesting thing in the PUBG mobile 0.13.5 beta is that the full Vikendi map is available with the hidden cave bug fix. Now you can enter the invisible cave and also you can use grenades to break the wave door and enter to the cave where you can find some stuff.
Once you installed PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta version on your Android phone, you will also see new event collection option at the right corner of the main screen where you can see all your recent achievement in the deathmatch mode and more is coming as Godzilla mode.
Talking more about Godzilla mode in PUBG Mobile, well we have seen many wall paintings of new creators in the games which indicate that new Godzilla mode is coming just like they did with Zombie mode as they gave us hints about Zombies are coming. And now people are also excited about the new PUBG Godzilla mode as Tencent and Hollywood movie makes have joined hands to promote their upcoming movie Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
What’s more in PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta?
-New Mode: Team Deathmath, available in both FPP and TPP.
– Added separate control settings for FPP.
– Added MVP display in results.
– Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
– All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different Portable Closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
– Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
– Armor durability loss reduced by 25% (damage reduction remains unchanged).
– Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.
– Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
– Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players.
– New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
So, are you ready to play new PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta version on your Android? If so, then make sure you have enough of storage on your device. Just click the below link to download PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta.