After the long-long wait to see helicopters in the game, the new PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 update finally released. While most of the users have already downloaded PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 Update, some are still waiting for the new update. So, if you have waited along to see the choppers, missiles, and Halloween costumes, then you are lucky today as you can download and install PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 update right now on your Android and iPhone.
As we have earlier discussed that the makers are now adding new Payload mode, The Walking Dead costumes, BRDM-2, Ledge grip, and a lot in the game. And the great thing we missed nothing like the developers has added all these features on PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 version. The update isn’t enough for these. There are many more things you will see once you install PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 update. So let’s find out what’s new in PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 and how to install it!
What’s new in PUBG Mobile 0.15.0?
New Payload Mod
- The new Payload Mode (available sometime after the new update goes live) and the updated Survive Till Dawn – Halloween mode. The Darkest Night will be taken offline for further tuning. It comes with new heavy weapons, recall system, a helicopter, Vehicle Repair Pack and Super Weapon Crates! Air Strikes are available, too!
- Pick up dead teammates’ ID Cards and revive them at the Communication Tower!
- RPG-7, M3E1-A, M79 Grenade Launcher, MGL Grenade Launcher, M134 Minigun.
- Find helicopters and take them into battle!
- Spawns regularly and activates after 3 minutes. Contains air drop weapons, Lv. 3 armor, Payload Mode weapons and more!
- Fixes vehicle damage and tires.
- Calls in air strikes.
Survive Till Dawn
- Modified skybox, colors and background objects. “”Halloweenized”” monsters.
- Added a hostile human faction in abandoned factories and strongholds. Defeat them to get better rewards.
- Killing zombies grants special bio-warfare equipment that is effective against zombies and other players.
- Climb between buildings and containers to reach previously inaccessible places.
- Tap jump, then jump again at the right timing in midair.
- When hit by bullets or throwables, fuel drums explode and damage nearby players. Available on all maps.
New Firearms and Vehicles
- Highest damage and muzzle velocity of all pistols.
- Deals 62 damage. Can be attached with Mira Red Dot, Holographic Sight, magazines and Laser Sight to improve shoulder-firing.
- Fires .45 ACP ammo. Default magazine fits 7 rounds (can be extended to 10).
- Resilient and capable of traversing water. Equipped with bulletproof tires.
- Reduces damage taken.
- Can be called in only with the Flare Gun. Replaces Armored UAZ.
- Can leave graffiti on any objects on the battlefield.
- Up to 4 types can be carried into battle. Change Graffiti combo in inventory menu.
Added a slot for eye gear
- After the update, spectacles and face masks will not be sharing the same slot. Masks that do not cover the eyes can be equipped together with a pair of spectacles.
Added official replies when players submit reports
- An official reply will be sent to players after successfully reporting in-game violations. The message will be sent to a wider range of recipients as the test progresses.
– Reduced the initial recoil in burst mode.
– Improved long-distance firing by reducing damage fall-off.
– Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Reduced base damage from 34 to 31.
– Fires 9mm ammo. Base magazine capacity changed from 13/25 to 19/33.
– Renamed UMP9 to UMP45. Uses 0.45ACP ammo.
– Base magazine capacity changed from 30/40 to 25/35. Reduced initial bullet speed.
– Modified firing sound.
Can be equipped with a tactical stock.
– Combined pistol and SMG attachments.
– Combined Bullets Loops for Shotguns, Win94 and Kar98k into one attachment.
– Pistols can be attached with Holographic Sight.
– Fixed loading issues for better combat experience,
– Optimized weapon-loading logic to cut stuttering when players come into view.
– Reduced main thread CPU usage to cut overheating.
– Improved graphics and smoothness on lower-end devices.
– Improved weapons/outfits graphics and texturing, modeling and lighting.
– Enhanced lighting and shadow in Main Menu.
– When the cameral-controlling finger performs an action, the screen-controlling feature of the joystick is disabled. When the finger is lifted, the feature is enabled again. This reduces control errors when using scope, improving firing experience.
Poses and emotes:
– Gun-holding pose varies with gun type.
– Weapons carried in backpack as shown in Main Menu emote are displayed when such an emote is played in battle.
The setting to hide backpack and helmet is saved on the server and remains effective even if the device is changed.
All players can choose one of the existing partner poses.
Reduced the time needed to create and enter rooms. Room owner decides if a password is needed for creating a room.
Other new contents
– added FPP Training Ground
– added Rookie Missions
– added Partner rewards
– added a tab for messages from players
– added a gift-giving animation
– added grenade finishes
– added parachuting and gliding items
– added close-up views when trying on outfits in the Shop
– added vouchers
– added achievements
How To Download and Update PUBG Mobile 0.15.0
If you are waiting for the new PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 update download, then it won’t show you in-game, you need to visit the Google Play Store or App Store and search for PUBG Mobile. There you can tap on the Update button. The download size of PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 is 736MB. So, make sure you have a proper internet connection and storage on your phone. If you cannot see the update on the App store, then you can download from below:
After spending a couple of hours with the new PUBG Mobile 0.15.0 update, do not forget to share your experience with us in the comment box. It will be appreciated. Feel free to tell us what more you want to see on upcoming PUBG Mobile updates!