After the long wait, the PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update is now available for Android and iOS devices. Well, some have already got the new update while some are still waiting to download PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update. If you are the one who is waiting for the new update, then here we have the full PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 APK, which you can download and install right on your phone.
So, the wait is over as the developers are rolling out the new PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 for Android and iPhone in every country. If you don’t have any idea what’s new on PUBG Mobile 0.15.5, then here we are going to show you everything about the new update of this battle royale game. So if you are going to download PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 APK, then we should tell you that make sure that your device has around 0.21 GB space in Android and 0.24 GB on iPhone. Also, keep in mind that players from the different versions won’t be able to play together.
What’s new on PUBG Mobile 0.15.5?
Royale Pass Season 10: Fury of the Wasteland
- All new rewards
- Requests have been relaunched and Royale Pass can now be gifted.
- The Royale Pass Upgrade Card can now be used directly in the Pass Upgrade page.
- Improved UI for Royale Pass
New Team Deathmatch map: Ruins
A new TDM-exclusive map, “Ruins”, is live for everyone. This Mysterious ancient ruins are hidden in a rainforest. With dense vegetation and winding paths, it’s up to the players to go head-to-head with enemies, or work together to set up a stronghold!
New weapon MP5K:
- The MP5K is a portable SMG that only appears in Vikendi, replacing the Vector.
- The MP5K has a high rate of fire at 900 RPM and has outstanding anti-recoil capabilities.
- The MP5K has a base damage of 33 and can be equipped with all attachments (Tactical Stock, Mags, Attachments, Scopes, Foregrips, and Laser Sights).
New vehicle Zima:
- Zima replaces the UAZ in Vikendi (Vikendi exclusive).
- Although it is more challenging to operate the Zima in snowy terrain, it is easier to drive than other 4-wheeled vehicles, making it more practical.
- The Zima is slower than other vehicles but more resistant to damage and can be used for alternate strategies.
Added Tier Protection Card rewards to the Platinum and Crown tiers. After reaching the Ace tier, players can earn one star for every 100 points they gain. The icon changes with the number of stars:
- Copper: 1-5 stars
- Silver: 6-10 stars
- Gold: 11 stars or more
New Player 8-Day Rewards:
Updated 8-Day rewards for new players to add Finishes, Trails, Classic Crate Vouchers and other rewards.
Companion System (Coming Soon): the Falcon.
Coming soon, players will be able to collect materials for the Falcon in the redemption event for free. Players can also get more Companion Shards in the Shop or from the Royale Pass to get the Falcon, Falcon Avatar, Companion Food and other items.
New Character (Coming Soon): Vehicle Engineer – Sara.
- A new character is coming soon!
- Vehicle Engineer – Sara
- Her ability, Vehicle Enhancement, reduces the damage taken by vehicles when she is driving or riding in a vehicle in EVO Modes.
Changed Arcade mode availability
- Mini-Zone will be taken down temporarily
- Quick Match will be available at all times
- Sniper Training will now be available on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays
- War mode will now be available on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
Team recruitment channel improvements:
- Added tier and language requirements to team recruitments so that the recruiting player can set team-up conditions, e.g. only players at the Silver tier or higher can join.
- Added a filter feature that allows players to view team recruitments based on mode/server/microphone and language.
- Added Clan member status to the Clan to show their recent status. This includes Clan members’ outstanding results, highest tier first reached better achievements/titles/items, RP purchases, participation in specific events and Clan Perks issued, etc.
- Improved the Clan Chat to add a Clan member sidebar in the chat window and display clan chats, team recruitments, and member status.
- Added a Clan Rankings portal in the Clan page that is displayed to players who haven’t joined a Clan so that they can view the Clan Rankings before joining one.
- Adjusted the rules of the group rewards from Clan Training that at least xx people from the Clan are required to complete the training to collect the rewards.
- Increased capacity for Clans that are Level 6 or higher.
Team-up recommendations for missions:
- Team-up missions now support pop-ups that help players invite other players to teams quickly, as well as quick messaging, one-tap friending and inviting, etc.
- Recruitments for Team-up missions can now be sent in the Clan Channel so that players can invite more players to their team.
- Support for Daily Missions, Royale Pass Daily Missions, and Royale Pass Weekly Challenge Missions.
- Pending Team-up invites will now appear in the notifications.
Main Menu Improvements:
- The time required to enter the Shop and get supplies has been improved.
- The Charisma system has been taken offline for now and will be relaunched after further adjustments are made
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=”https://www.pubgmobile.com/”]Download PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 APK for Android[/button]
[button color=”” size=”” type=”3d” target=”” link=”https://www.pubgmobile.com/”]Download PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 APK for iPhone[/button]
Hope you read the article and installed the latest PUBG Mobile 0.15.5 update on your phone. Once after playing the with the new update, please do not forget to share your feedback with us in the comment box.