While PUBG Mobile is celebrating its more than 20 million daily active users, we are going to show you how you can download PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update on your Android and iPhone to enjoy the all-new dynamic weather and lot more new features. Well, the new PUBG Snow map is still buzz in the town.
Well, after the release of new day & night mode on PUBG Mobile 090, people are excited about the nPUBG Mobile 0905 version with new PUBG Mobile Season 4, dynamic weather, and lot more features. So, here we come to give the ride of PUBG Mobile Dynamic Weather update with the help of PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 APK Android version. Hence, you can get the PUBG Mobile dynamic weather right now on your Android and iPhone. Without any further ado, let me give you the PUBG Mobile 0.9 APK file!
How To Download PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 Update And Play Dynamic Weather and Hardcore Mode
[button color=”” size=”” type=”square” target=”” link=”http://dlied5.myapp.com/myapp/1106467070/pubgmhd/2017_com.tencent.tmgp.pubgmhd_h100_0.9.5_5417a9.apk”]Download PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 APK [/button]
Note: The PUBG Mobile 095 update weight 137.83. Once after downloading the PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 version on your phone, if you could able to log in then we suggest you set up WeChat account on your phone and try to log in through WeChat.
What’s new on PUBG Mobile 0.9.5?
- Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
- Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
- Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “Hardcore Week”.
Royale Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points.
- Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions.
- Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days.
- Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information.
- Matchmaking and Chat now support not choosing a second language.
- Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages.
- Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes
- Final Words
I guess you have played the new Sanhok map with PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 version. If yes, then we would like to know your experience in comments. Personally, I don’t like the new lobby of the game since it is not that realistic like before. What are your thoughts? Please do share with us in comments. Also, once you have started playing the new PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 version on your Android phone and iPhone, you can also share your experience of playing the PUBG 095 mobile version in advance. Do not forget to play PUBG Mobile night mode.