Since the release of world’s most favourite battle royale game Player unknowns battleground, millions of people started playing the game and have been wondering to convert PUBG BC into UC. As we know that UC (unknown cash) let you purchase outfits, skin and other items in game and to earn UC in PUBG, you need to spend your real money. But, one good news is waiting for every PUBG player that there is a way to turn BC to UC in PUBG Mobile.
Yes, you have heard it right that you can convert BC (battle coin) to UC (unknown cash) in PUBG Mobile but make sure you are living in India. As we know that you can either spend real money to UC or get it through the Premium Royal pass. But, it’s like Tencent team has heard everyone’s wish and given a platform to PUBG Mobile India players to get UC for free in PUBG Mobile. As I said that that there is a new PUBG Mobile Bonus challenge has been started for all PUBG mobile players of India, you can easily turn BC to UC in PUBG Mobile. But what’s the process to convert BC into UC in PUBG Mobile Bonus challenge. Let’s check the detail here:
How To Convert BC (Battle Coin) into UC (Unknown Cash) Free In PUBG Mobile
Here we are going to show you how to participate in PUBG Mobile India Bonus Challenge.
- The PUBG Mobile India bonus challenge will be available only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday every week from 12:00 to 23:59 PM.
- Each day is divided into 6 seasons, each of which lasts for 2 hours. You can register for only 1 level at each season and you also register for same one or another one at the next season. Hence, you can play or join for 6 matches in a one day.
- Each 2 hour session will include 1 hour registration, 2 min system assign room time, 10 minutes for you to enter the room and 48 minute game time.
- You can register for 3 different level: Novice (10 UC), Adept (20 UC), and Expert (30 UC).
- Tickets can be exchanged in Battle shop and 1 ticket is equivalent to 10 UC, which means you have to consume 3 tickets or 30 UC if you want to register for the 30 UC level Bonus challenge.
- The categories of Bonus challenge are bound with Area IP. So, player in country cannot see the challenges held in country B.
- The battle points will convert to battle point and will be available in shop every Thursday 10 AM IST.
Step #1: Open the game on your phone and head into the India Bonus Challenge section under the trophy icon from the main menu or lobby.
Step #2: If open it for the first time, you will get one Bonus Voucher and 100 Battle Coins which you can use to register for PUBG Mobile India Bonus Challenge.
Note: There are a total of three tiers -Novice, Adept and Expert ranks which cost one, two and three bonus vouchers or 10, 20 and 30 UC respectively. Players can earn up to 300 points in Novice, up to 1000 when playing in Adept and 1500 points when playing Expert tiers. Every kill you get in the Novice mode fetches 15 points, while Adept players get 30 and Expert players get 45 points. One point is equivalent to 1 Battle Coin. Your final earnings depend on the rank, total number of participants and your final rank and kills in a match.
Step #3: Once you have registered, all players are separated into their particular tiers and are notified about their match. Failing to play the match disqualifies the entry. Earnings can be redeemed under the Redeem Rewards section at the bottom.
You can exchange Battle Coins for UC Packs, outfits, skins and Bonus Vouchers. The section also shows results and rankings as well as a help section that gives complete details of the Bonus Challenge.
Well, if you are a PUBG Mobile emulator player, then you can still be able to participate in PUBG Mobile Bonus challenge.
Hope you like the post. If so, then please do share with other PUBG players. Once after playing the new PUBG Mobile India Bonus Challenge, do not forget to share your experience in comments.