While the worldwide PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE is running, the PUBG mobile publisher Tencent has announced India’s first biggest official PUBG Mobile tournament called the PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018. So, are you ready to participate in PUBG Mobile Campus Championship? If so, then don’t waste your time, just go head to register in PUBG Mobile Campus Championship.
The Tencent team has collaborated with smartphone brand Oppo to find out India’s best PUBG Mobile players. You know one great is you can earn up to RS. 50 lacs price money by participating in the first PUBG Mobile Campus Championship India. The Tencent team claims will feature more than 1000 colleges from over 30 cities across the country. The CAMPUS CHAMPIONSHIP is a PUBG MOBILE tournament exclusively for college students featuring a total prize pool of over 50 Lakh INR.
How To Register in PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018
Before heading to the registration process for PUBG Mobile Campus Championship, you may want to know the how much you can win by playing PUBG Mobile Campus Championship.
The Full Cash Price Pool PUBG Mobile Campus Championship
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship Schedule: Start Date and Result Date
PUBG Mobile: Campus Championship Registration Open
Let’s get on the procedure to participate in PUBG Mobile Campus Championship 2018 India:
Step #1: Get on the PUBGMOBILE India registration page.
Step #2: There you can see three simple steps to register, just keep in mind and hit the “PROCEED” button.
Step #3: Make sure that you are students, so just select “Yes” and fill up form to complete the Sing up process.
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship Rules
- Tournament Format – Single Elimination (Knockout)
- Maximum Slots – 10000 Squads
Common Match Settings
- Server region – Asia
- Team – Squad (4P)Player
- Camera Restriction – TPP – Third Person
- Map Option- Sunny
- The map to be played will be randomized
Ranking points(Best Of 3 & Best Of 5)
- Applicable for only Best Of 3 and Best Of 5 matches.
- Must be an Indian.
- Must be older than 15 years.
- Must be part of any of the college for a current calendar year.
- Must have a college id with Registration Number.
In order to participate in this tournament, a Squad rosters must consist of at least four players who are students of any college in India for current year i.e. 2018-2019. Squads are only allowed to play with players on their roster with a registered game account. All roster changes must be made prior to the start of a cup. Playing with different players and/or illegal ringers will result in punishment.
All players must use their Mobile Phones to play the game and all players must install the newest version of the game in order to participate in Campus Championship. Updates must be installed before the tournament starts, so delays will be at a minimum.
Devices – During the online qualifier, the players are expected to use their own devices without any emulators, hacks and any other software/tool which gives them an undue advantage. During the offline Grand Finals, devices would be provided by the organizer to all participants and would be used to play the finals.
Squads are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet). Matches will not be rescheduled because of technical issues and matches will be played nevertheless. If the warm-up time in starting island is exceeded, the game goes on, even if the issue is not solved yet.
- If any player caught using emulators or any other kind of 3rd party tools which allows players to play the game in PC, the whole squad will get disqualified from the tournament.
- To keep tournaments as efficient as possible, Playtonia reserves the right to disqualify Squads. This will only be done in cases where a Squad purposefully stalls or attempts to block the tournament from starting.
- Players are not allowed to add, modify or remove game files from their intended state. Any such manipulation will result in immediate disqualification.
- Players need to be students of the respective colleges that are taking part in this tournament.
- Intentionally changing your character’s angle to look through a texture or object is prohibited.
- Players are not allowed to set two actions to the same key in key bindings.
- The intentional use of any bugs, glitches, or errors in the game is strictly forbidden and will be penalized. Any Squad found to be using any known exploit will forfeit their game upon the first occurrence of the exploit. If the Squad is found to use another known exploit for a second time and it is determined to have been done on purpose they will be removed from the event and barred from any future events. Betting during any Playtonia event (by a player, Squad, or on behalf of anyone associated with the Squad) is off limits. Those partaking will be disqualified from the event in question and will receive a minimum of 6 months ban.
Please resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts. Connection or hardware problems during a match could lead to a disqualification by Playtonia admins. Make sure all players are eligible to play. In Squad games, all players must be registered for their corresponding Squad.
If a participant cannot play at the scheduled start time, we will remove the Squad from participating in the tournament.
Number of players
Matches should be played with 4 players, if a Squad is missing a player they will be removed before the tournament start.
In case a player gets disconnected from a match, the Squad is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
Participants can choose to forfeit a match if they wish. Forfeiting will result in 0 points from that match and possible penalty points.
If a match was incorrectly reported into our system, your Squad has 10 minutes to protest the report. Match protests must include media evidence clearly showing the results of the match/series. Squads are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes.
A re-host can only be played with admin initiation. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 60 seconds of the game and affects a significant number of players.
Observers are organized by Playtonia admins and people that are given permission by an admin (e.g. shout casters or streamers).
PUBG Mobile Campus Championship Results
All results will be input by Playtonia personnel. If anything is unclear, participants should have screenshots available to verify the result and file a protest.