Since Pubg mobile has started gaining popularity from all around the world, the gamers started keeping games enthusiastic by conducting some event and competitions. Recently, Tencent Games and PUBG Corp. have announced the PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019 with the huge price pool Rs. 1.5 crore. The event is sponsored by one of the popular brands in India Oppo. So, if you want to register in PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019, then here we are to help you how to participate in the event and win great prize money.
What’s PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019? How to register in PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019?
PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019 Rules:
- Make sure that you are an Indian resident and should be above Tier Platinum 5 or Level 20.
- There are four cities where the PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019 holding. So, choose the city wisely.
- All four maps will be played in the matches
- There are will both first and third person perspective mode
- Top 500 teams from each group will be selected for the ‘Online Playoffs’ basis points secured by registered squads during the In-Game Qualifier phase.
- The prize pool will be filtered further to 20 of the best teams across groups.
- The top four teams from each group will get straight promotions to the grand finale of the India Tour 2019.
If your team get eliminated, you will still have a chance to participate as there is a wild card round for the top 64 teams eliminated while online group playoffs. From them, only four players will able to step into the finale and get a chance to win Rs 50 lakh. And also, the second and third will get Rs 20 lakhs and Rs 30 lakhs respectively.
How to Register in PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019
Step #1: Visit the PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019 sign-up page
Step #2: Next, Fill all needed personal and id proof details in respective fields
Step #3: Review all detail before clicking on ‘Register for the India Tour’
Step #4: Now you will get a verification email, click on the verification link here
Step #5: Once the verification process is done, a new pop-up will ask you to “Activate my account”
Step #6: Click on the accept button here and your registered account will be active
How To Create a Squad In PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019
Step #1: Once your PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019 registration process done, then sign in with your account.
Step #2: Next, click on “Create Your Squad” at the bottom.
Step #3: Now select the group as per your city and click “Choose and Continue”.
Step #4: After that, you need to enter your Squad name and click the “Create Squad”.
Step #5: Then the other person has to join Squad by entering the Squad ID.
Well, this is how you can participate in PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019. After the PUBG Mobile Start Challenge, it’s the huge event and the great platform for all Indian PUBG Mobile gamers to get a chance to with great prize money. So, let’s get ready to jump onto the biggest PUBG Mobile India Tour 2019.