Considering the increasing waves of PUBG Mobile around the world, PUBG corp. has announced, “PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE 2018” that focuses on celebrity streamers from 6 global tournament regions including Asia, North America, South America, Europe, China, and Korea & Japan. The PUBG Mobile Star Challenge participating streamers will be examined for their popularity as well as skills. Winners will get Fantastic Cash Rewards and a contract to become an official streamer to gain global exposure through the game and promotional activities!
Well, the time has come to see the final winner of PUBG Mobile Star Challenge 2018. Hence, here we have gathered everything you need to know about PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Dubai final, results, winners, prize money, and more.
- PUBG Snow Map Update: Snow Lobby, Night Map, New Vehicle, Release Date & More[UPDATED]
- How To Create Room Or Custom Match in PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge: Prize Pool $600K
#1: Campion-$200k (Global Final)
#2:Runner-up-$100k (Global Final)
#3: 2nd runner-up-$50k (Global Final)
#4: Campion-$20k (Region Final)
#5: Runner-up-$15k (Region Final)
#6: 2nd runner-up-$10k (Region Final)
#7: Most popular player-$10k
PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE Grand Final Dubai Trailer
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Registration Date: 8/30-9/08. PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Results : 11/29-12/01.
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Global Finals Tickers and Passes
if you are excited and want to attempt the finals of PUBG mobile star challenge, then you will have to pay pay 35 AED ($9.5 approx.) for a Gold Pass on any one of the days, or as much as 340 dirhams ($92 approx.) for a Diamond Pass covering all event dates.
How to Watch PUBG mobile star challenge final online (Live Stream Schedule)
if you don’t want to go to the PUBG mobile star challenge Dubai final and still want to live stream PUBG mobile star challenge final, then you can also watch PUBG mobile star challenge online on the official PUBG YouTube channel, and a Facebook Live video of the same.The PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Global Finals broadcasts would begin 30 minutes before the start of each day of the event, which would be 5pm IST
PUBG Mobile Star Challange Results
The final result of the PUBG mobile star challenge will be announced on the date of 29th November to 1st December 2018.
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Ranking
North America Ranking
South America Ranking
Support team and win rewards
if your favourite team is playing in PUBG Mobile star challenge Dubai finals, then you can also support your favourite PUBG team by visiting this page and win in-game rewards like PMSC Special Set or PMSC Special Crate.
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Format
- Teams will qualify based on the match results.
- Play to win & play for fun! A competition of both skills and popularity!
- Compete over four consecutive weekends to become the official streamer for the region!
- Winning players from all regions will come together to compete for the role of official streamer!
How To Register For PUBG Mobile Star Challenge
You should keep in mind the following things while registering for PUBG Mobile Star Challenge 2018
- The information is used strictly for collecting PMSC registration information and contacting players. The tournament team guarantees that confidential information will be securely stored.
- Team leaders must have at least 1,000 fans on the specified streaming platforms and attach a link to their personal pages as evidence. Leaders with less than 1,000 fans will be disqualified.
- Only team leaders can register for the tournament. Repeated registrations are not allowed. The application cannot be modified once submitted.
- Please enter the character ID for score calculation based on the server & region. Incorrect information will result in registration failure.
- European, Chinese, Japanese & Korean regions have their own registration processes. Please pay attention to official announcements. This page does not accept registrations from the regions above. You will be disqualified if your nationality does not meet the requirements.
Step #1: First of all, go to Basic setting on your PUBG mobile and find your character ID:
Step #2: Now go to the PUBG Mobile Star Challenge registration page and enter every necessary detail.
You should also check of PUBG Mobile Star Challenge rules to participate.
PUBG Mobile Star Challenge Rules
- Online preliminaries and semi-finals will be in Squad mode. Teams must register with 4 members with no substitutes. Registration: 8/30-9/08. Results Calculation: 8/30-9/10.
- Players with over 1,000 fans on any streaming or social media platforms are eligible to register. The other 3 team members have no fan requirements. Recommended platforms include: YouTube Gaming, Twitch, Facebook Live, Smashcast TV, Mixer, Cube TV, Nimo TV, etc.
- Team roster cannot be changed during the tournament. Please be sure to check account information carefully. Erroneous information will result in the score not being calculated and zero points will be awarded.
- After registration, each team will participate in 15 matches, and the top 10 matches will be included in the final result. Teams with fewer than 15 matches will receive results based on actual matches played. A match is only valid if it was played during the qualification round with 4 players on the squad. Only the results of the first 15 consecutive matches will be calculated. After registration, start playing with your teammates right away!
- The tournament committee will pick out the top 40 qualifiers from each region (top 60 for Asia) to enter the preliminaries. If a team forfeits this opportunity, qualification will be extended to the next highest-ranking team. In the event of a tie, ranking will be decided in the order of wins, total kills, kills in the final match.
- The tournament committee will publish the list of the top 40 team (top 60 for Asia) for all regions one week before the preliminaries. The committee will send the list to the leaders by e-mail for confirmation. Advancing teams are asked to keep an eye out for tournament notifications.
- All third party assisting software that changes the game content (e.g. crosshairs, game interface, SFX, speed, game screens, etc.) are prohibited during the tournament. If players violate this rule, it will be treated as hacking. The team will be disqualified and no prizes will be given. The individuals will be banned from competing.
- The use of items not obtained through PUBG-approved in-game methods (excluding official rewards) or unannounced items is prohibited. If players violate this rule, it will be treated as hacking. The team will be disqualified from the tournament and the prizes. The individual will be banned from competing.
- All contents, photos, videos, replays, and other resources generated by players and the PMSC event belong to Tencent. Players must accept this condition to compete.
- Tencent reserves all rights for the PUBG MOBILE STAR CHALLENGE.