Today, PUBG Mobile announced that new Zombie mode (Infected Mode) is coming out on next PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update. Recently, the PUBG Mobile Tweeted that “One of the big announcements at the #PMCO Global Finals sponsored by Vivo was the new Zombie mode coming in Update 0.14.0. The golden compass points to great rewards, but are you ready to face equally great danger?”
This tweeted indicate that there will be one more Zombie mode with some exciting gameplay. Well, if you are reading this post, then we are glad to tell you that the PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Beta version is now already online which you can download and install on your Android and iPhone. And yes, there is one new Zombie mode called “Infected Mode” in PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update.
What’s Infected Mode in PUBG Mobile 0.14.0?
Well, the new Infected Mode in very engaging where players can play as Zombie in the game. Yes, you heard it right. It is a PvP match where players will have to start hunting the Zombie for 15 minutes. Once you the Zombie touch you and you are infected, then you will also become a Zombie. And then, you will have to play as Zombie. If you infect any three players and turn them to Zombie, then you will become a Zombie boss. In the end, if all players turn out Zombies, then the Zombie wins, and anyone player is still alive then the defender will win. While defenders can use the weapon, Zombies can only use melee attacks and use their strategies to defeat the players.
What’s more on PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update?
Furthermore, there are many things changes in the latest PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 version. Let’s check out:
- The size of the Android installation package has been reduced, and Resource Expansion Pack added, which has some not often used equipment and resources that you can download when you need them. Also, the map updates are optional downloads in the new version.
- There are less daily missions, and some rewards have been modified.
- The big changes in UI where the new tier information added in classic. You can see matchmaking and settings on the same page. Some visual effects have been enhanced.
- In the new character settings, each player will get a character at the starting, and it will start with one kill that is only effective in EvoGround. You can changes outfits, voices, emotes, and MVP emotes of your character. You can get EXP by levelling up your character and gathering your progress.
- The inventory UI also has been changed and expanded. The display area is lard, and you can easily edit emotes. The selection logic of firearms and vehicle has been improved.
- There is also one zoom feature added which you can use to view firearms, hats, glasses, face accessories and backpacks on your character with zoom.
- Many improvements made and bug fixes.
Well, these were everything coming on the next PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update. If you have played the beta version of PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update, please do share your experience in comments.