While the PUBG Snow map is still in buzz and the end of the PUBG Mobile Start Challenge, PUBG Corp. and StarLadder has come with another biggest PUBG event which will be called “PUBG Europe League”. So, here we come to show you how to participate in PUBG Europe League and earn a huge amount of cash price and hampers.
I guess you are now excited to participate in PUBG Europe League. If so, then hurry up guys, you don’t have much time to register in PUBG Europe League. The new league, which starts in January 2019, will feature an annually combined prize pool of €1,000,000 for the newly created PUBG Europe League (PEL) and Contenders League.
Before heading to the process to register for PUBG Europe League, you should the full detail about the PUBG Europe League.
PUBG Europe League: Start, End, Regions, Participate, and More
- 16 teams from different sub-regions (in proportions, listed above) will qualify through the open qualification tournaments. Additionally, they will directly invite another 16 teams to the closed LAN qualifier, based on their previous tournament results, achievements and stats.
- They will seed these 32 teams into 2 separate groups: 1-Group A (morning gametime ) – 4 game days (15 matches) and 2- Group B (evening gametime ) – 4 game days (15 matches)
- Eight best teams from each group will play next stage: 15 matches in 3 game days.
- Preliminary dates: 10-16 December 2018.
PUBG Europe League Qualifiers Schedule:
- PUBG Europe League — Middle-East Africa Qualifiers : October 27 – October 31
- PUBG Europe League — Europe West Qualifiers: November 3 – November 7
- PUBG Europe League — Europe East Qualifiers: November 10 – November 14
Regions in PUBG Europe League:
MEA (Middle East and Africa)
Turkey, Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
Afghanistan, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African, Chad, Comoros, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of the Congo, Dijibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Libera, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
EUROPE WEST (EU/EEA+Balkans)
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Kosovo, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Republic of Macedonia, Malta, Monaco Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia
Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Finland
EUROPE EAST (CIS+others)
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan
How To Register In PUBG Europe League
Step #1: Go to the https://pubgesports.eu/ page.
Step #2: Next, click on Sign in at the right top corner of the app and sign in.
Step #3: Now go to the https://pubg.starladder.com/en/ew/pubg_league page and click Register to start the process.
Step #4: Once you click on the Register, you will see the list of all participants. To go further, you will need to complete three steps as you in the right side of the screen. So, just click on Activate and fill detail.
PUBG Europe League Start, End and Final date:
- From 3 to 6 November – open qualifier.
- From 6 to 16 of December – closed qualifier.
PUBG Europe League Terms and Conditions
- The squad must consist of 4 players, 3 of them might represent EMEA region (1.9. of regulations). Other 1 player can represent other region.
- In squad must be at least three players from the Europe West subregion (1.9. of regulations).
- Players might use only real accounts. Using of fake-accounts can be punished and squad can be disqualified.
- All participants must be legal to travel to Ukraine for the LAN-finals without any limitations.
- All participants proceed to Closed quals LAN-Final in Ukraine will be obligated to provide confirmation of the possibility to travel to a country within the Schengen Area to participate in the League.
- Players nickname should satisfy ethic standards, not consists of any racial or offensive language, filthy words etc. Players are not allowed to put sponsor’s or gambling sites in nickname and in any other way advertise gambling.
PUBG Europe League Points
- 400 points
- 330 points
- 280 points
- 240 points
- 210 points
- 180 points
- 150 points
- 120 points
- 100 points
- 80 points
- 60 points
- 40 points
- 30 points
- 20 points
- 10 points
- 0 points
- Each kill will earn 16 points for a team.