With PUBG Mobile 0.8.0 update, the new Flare Gun has been introduced on the game for smartphones gamers. Until now, there wasn’t any Flare Gun available on the PUBG PC version of the game. But, from now, all PUBG PC players will be able to get Flare Gun on PUBG PC. Yes, PUBG corp. has announced new Flare Gun Event Mode.
Well, it isn’t sure that they will Flare Gun in PUBG PC forever. For now, the PUBG team has been gathering feedback on the Flare Gun over the course of a few events and they are finally ready to give it a proper test in a real environment to see if it fits within the normal PUBG atmosphere and make sure everything works properly. As this is a beta test, the event will run for 10 days instead of the normal weekend duration.
- How To Play PUBG Mobile On PC [Official Way]
- How To Live Stream PUBG on Facebook [Complete Tutorial]
This event mode is normal like other events in the squad, but you will get a chance get Flare Gun to spawn alongside normal loot. The main goal here is to basically beta test the Flare Gun as normal PUBG loot with the intention to add it as a rare drop to normal games once the test concludes. So, once you got your hands with the new Flare Gun in PUBG PC version, please do not forget to share your experience in comments.
Check out more detail about PUBG Flare Gun Event Mode
- STARTS: Sep 20, 7pm PDT / Sep 21, 4am CEST / Sep 21, 11am KST
- ENDS: Sep 30, 7pm PDT / Oct 1, 4am CEST / Oct 1, 11am KST
- 4-man squads on Erangel (All Regions)
- NA/EU/AS: TPP & FPP
- KR/JP/SEA/OC/SA: TPP
- Squads of four players will fight on Erangel
- Flare Guns will spawn randomly all over the map, but are very rare.
- A plane will drop a special care package if the flare is fired inside the safe zone.
- A plane will drop a special vehicle if the flare is fired outside the safe zone.
- An icon on the map will show all players the location where a special care package has dropped.
OTHER EVENT RULES
- 4-person squads only. Auto-matching is switchable to On/Off
- Weather is set to Sunny
- Red zones are enabled
- General care packages are enabled
- Killer Spectating is enabled
- Friendly fire is enabled