As the PUBG Mobile Season 4 has just ended, everyone is around excited about the next PUBG Mobile season 5 and the good news is a new season is starting with PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update. Yes, you heard it right! The recent exclusive Tweet from the PUBG Mobile team claims that the next PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update is releasing today with all new features.
Well, we have already given you exclusive scenes of PUBG Mobile season 5 leaked outfits, skins, and background in our previous post. But the recent Tweet of PUBG mobile team has posted a new cool picture of the amazing outfit with “SHADOW & FORCE”. So, we expected new and amazing more outfits in PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 version. Without wasting much time, let’s find out what’s new in PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update and when will it roll out for all users!
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Features
- Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
- Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
- Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
- The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
- Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
- Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
- Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
- Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
- Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
- Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
- Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
- Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
Shop has been adjusted.
- Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.
Well, these are some major PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 features that PUBG team has tweeted.
PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Release Date Time
Since the release of PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 Beta update, people want to know the official release date of PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update. So, here we come to tell the exact PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 release date time. With the recent Tweet on the official page, they also announced the PUBG Mobile update is slowly rolling out and expected deployment to all regions: 16:00 (UTC+8). So, be ready to get the new PUBG Mobile update.
PUBG Mobile Season 5 Release Date Time [Start]
Talking about the release date and starting time of PUBG Mobile season 5, with the PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 update you will get the new season of PUBG Mobile. But, as it always a one or two days to finally start the new PUBG mobile season, the PUBG Mobile season 5 start on at UTC 2AM, Jan 19th. Well, the PUBG Mobile season 5 end date is still not revealed, but we may say that it would be middle of the April.
Fix PUBG Mobile Performance Issue
Along with all these stuff, the new PUBG Mobile Tweet also gave a solution of performance issue in PUBG Mobile. Well, they say it’s PUBG Mobile Pro tips, but it’s help full to solve PUBG Mobile performance issue. So, if you are getting any issue related to the PUBG Mobile performance, then you can just tap the “Repair” option which you can get at the beginning of the game.
So, are you excited about the new season and new PUBG Mobile update? Well if you have played the PUBG Mobile 0.10.5 beta version, then you can share your opinion with us in comments about the new update. What you have missed and what you want to see in upcoming PUBG Mobile update.