After the long wait of new PUBG Zombie mode, the Tencent team has finally tweeted that the new PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update is now rolling out for all Android and iOS users from all around the world. Yes, you heard it right! Well, most of PUBG gamers have updated the PUBG Mobile Zombie mode and some are still is waiting for the latest PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update.
Talking about the more PUBG Mobile 0.11.0, then let me tell you the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 download size will be only 436 MB. So, you will just need half GB data to update the game now. Well, the PUBG Mobile team haven’t announcement any specific time of PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 release, but as per their tweet, the new update of PUBG Mobile game will rollout time to time for every country according to different time zone.
So, if you are eagerly waiting for the latest PUBG Mobile 0.11 update, then you should keep checking on the Google Play or App Store to make sure that the update is still arrived or not. Well, the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update is not up to the new limited time Resident Evil 2 based “PUBG Mobile Zombie Mode”, there are much more you should know about the PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 features.
What’s new on PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update?
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn, a new event mode that is here for a limited time only. Fight to survive as usual on Erangel, but zombies and bosses from Resident Evil 2 will also spawn on the map! Kill them to get resources and items.
- Added weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces, where player information and Connections are displayed. Select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your Space!
- Added Pandemic Treasure event. Get your Resident Evil 2 outfits now!
- Added Anniversary Treasure event. Celebrate the game’s anniversary with all kinds of rare finishes!
- Added Resident Evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Anniversary items are on sale while quantities last!
- Added Anniversary emotes, avatars and frames.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – Quick Match.
- Character image and Connections are now visible on profile.
- Added new titles: “#1/100” (permanent) and “Survivor” (time-limited).
- Some houses in Vikendi have been redesigned.
- SMG and Assault Rifles War Modes now start with double the ammo.
- Past results are now kept up to 1 month. Older data will be cleared.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
Well, there were some of the main features of PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 update. Hope you like the post as well as the new PUBG Mobile update 0.11.0. Once after playing the new PUBG Mobile Zombie mode and the new Moonlight in Vikendi, please do not forget to share your experience in comment. And also, tell up more about what you like to see on next PUBG Mobile updates.
Still this game has gone to the dogs that have hacked me on All Games yous are a mob of loser’s on this planet yous carnt when a proper game if yous tried im sorry that yous carnt stop these Chinese and aber cheeters from playing this game when sumone has control of your controls on android pad you get to loose all game’s from all dogs out there the PC muts that hack the controls what a mob of dogs