As we know that the biggest movie of the decade Godzilla: King of Monsters is releasing tomorrow (31st May), it’s also expected that the Tencent will also release PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update on 31st May 2019 along with the Godzilla: King of Monsters movie with all new Godzilla event as everyone is talking about.
Well, it’s not office release date of PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update, but many sources expect that the PUBG team will release the new PUBG Mobile update as the day of release of the move as Tencent team and Godzilla: King of Monsters movie collaborated to promote the new movie on the PUBG Mobile platform since the game has massive reach. There is much more exciting coming to the next PUBG Mobile update as you can test the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta version right now to check all newly added function of the update.
You might be wondering what’s new coming to next PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update, then let me tell you that the most awaited PUBG Mobile deathmatch features are coming to new PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 version which will be available to play in both FPP and TPP mode. There is also new separate control setting for FPP added an MVP display in result. If you play Vikendi a lot then you will also observe footprints. You may also see new Zombies which replace previous zombies like Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop.
The most interesting things that expected in the next PUBG mobile event that you may also see new PUBG Godzilla mode event just like PUBG mobile Chinese new year update where you will have to kill Godzilla like monsters to win the match. If you are currently playing the PUBG Mobile 0.12.0 version, then you may have seen murals in the game that show Mothra and even the Monarch logo.
What’s more, coming to PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update? If you want to know more, then you can check all the new features below:
-Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
– All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different Portable Closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
– Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
– Armor durability loss reduced by 25% (damage reduction remains unchanged).
– Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.
– Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
– Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players.
– New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
Well, these are some of the best features of PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update which is going to release tomorrow with the movie Godzilla: King of Monsters. So, are you excited about the new PUBG Mobile Godzilla update? If you have played the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 beta version, then please do not forget to share your experience in comments and feel free to tell us what you missed in the next beta version and want to add in the final version of the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 patch notes.