As PUBG Mobile season 7 is about to end tomorrow, people are excited about the next season as Tencent games are landing the season 8 between July 15-17 along with the new PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update. Well, we have already discussed the how you can access PUBG Mobile season 8 and install PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta to test the latest update.
We know that PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update is about to release in a couple of days and you might be excited to know about what new features of PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 are coming. Well, if you have played the PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 beta version, then I guess you may have the complete idea about all new features of the new PUBG mobile update. But if you haven’t tested and want to know in advance what will they add in next PUBG Mobile update, then here we are to help you know more about upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 New Features
Before you check all the features of PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update, we want to tell you that we were expecting the new Erangel map in PUBG mobile. But they haven’t added it yet. Maybe we will see the new version of Erangel map in next PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update next month.
→New Weapon PP-19
- The game’s 5th submachine gun. Fires 9mm ammunition. Drops in Erangel and Vikendi.
- The PP-19 is a 9mm submachine gun with a detachable oversized magazine of 53 rounds, but it does not support magazine upgrades, so the capacity cannot be increased through attachments.
- The weapon can be equipped with scopes and muzzle attachments, and can be equipped with all scopes from the Red Dot Sight or the Holographic Sight to the 6x Scope, and all muzzle accessories available for submachine guns.
- The PP19 has single shot damage value of 35 and a rate of fire similar to the UMP. Its default magazine size gives it a robust suppressive fire ability, and with fewer attachments to add. it has the advantage of a fully kitted weapon during early game. These advantages come at the cost of a slightly weaker performance later in the match.
→Season System Upgrades
- Season interface has been redesigned to make it more intuitive and fancier.
- Classic mode results screen has been adjusted. Rating and Tier changes are now more visible on the screen.
- Season 8 rewards have been adjusted in S8. The entire Season 8 outfit is now available at Gold tier. Reach Diamond tier to get Season-exclusive weapon finishes. Reach Crown or above to get a special team-joining effect and name tags. Reach Ace or above to get a permanent season title.
- Rewards will now be automatically sent to players at the end of the Season.
- Players will learn more detailed changes from the previous season at the beginning of each Season.
- The ranking system’s algorithm has been tuned to slightly increase the weight of kill points, so kills now have a bigger impact on Tier.
- Tier transfer rules have been revised. Starting from Season 8, Tiers below Gold are transferred as-is to the next season.
- Tier Inheritance message has been made more clear. Rating reset information for all servers will be shown in one message, and tier transfer rules will be explained on the website (whose link will be included in the message).
- Tier promotion messaging has been improved. Division promotions within a tier will not be shown in the lobby. Tier promotions will get a fancier display.
- Tier icon visuals have been improved.
→ The High Frame Rate option has been added to HDR mode for some high-end devices. Enable it for even better graphics at the cost of battery life. It can be configured in Settings – Graphics.
- Title visual effects have been tuned.
- Some mythic outfits are now shown with weapons drawn.
- Fixed the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in Team Deathmatch.
So, there were all new additions on the latest PUBG Mobile 0.13.5 update. Once after checking these features, what are your thoughts about the update? Did you like the update? Or anything is still missing in the update? You can share anything with us in comments. We are here for you.