If you never got a chance to play the PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 beta update, and still eagerly waiting for the new infection mode, then you are lucky that the company has just announced the release date and time of PUBG Mobile 0.14.0. Isn’t it exciting? Yes, of course for you if you haven’t got your hands with new infection zombie mode.
Yesterday, the PUBG Mobile team Tweeted about the release of PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update and also revealed the PUBG mobile down for maintenance time. Hence, users will get ready to download PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 apk at the server downtime. The recent Tweet says that the servers will be down for maintenance from 5.30 AM on August 13 to 9.30 AM.
In preparation for Update 0.14.0, we’ll be taking the PUBG MOBILE Servers down for maintenance from 00:00:00 to 04:00:00 (UTC) on August 13th. Are you ready to search for treasure? pic.twitter.com/eULDFL4FoC
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) August 11, 2019
What’s New Infection Mode?
The new Infection Mode in very engaging where players can play as Zombie as well. Yes, you heard it right. It is a PvP match where players will have to start hunting the Zombie for 15 minutes. Once \ the Zombie touches you, and you are infected; then you will also become a Zombie. After that, you will have to play as Zombie. If you infect any three players and turn them to Zombie, then you will become a Zombie boss. In the end, if all players turn out Zombies, then the Zombie wins, and anyone player is still alive then the defender will win. While defenders can use the weapon, Zombies can only use melee attacks and use their strategies to defeat the players.
What’s more about PUBG Mobile 0.14.0?
Mode Selection UI adjusted
- Added tier information in Classic
- Matchmaking and Settings are now on the same page
- Visual effects improved
Daily Mission redesigned
- The number of Daily Missions are reduced, and rewards have been adjusted;
- Daily Missions, other than the login mission, are released randomly. If players are not satisfied with their current Daily Missions, they can switch to other random missions in the mission pool up to three times a day.
- Each player gets a character at the beginning.
- Characters start with one skill that is only effective within EvoGround.
- Characters can be customized with outfits, voices, emotes, and MVP emotes.
- Level up the characters and collect progress rewards by playing with them in any mode to earn EXP.
Level V and rewards added for some achievements:
- Battle-Hardened V: Reach Ace.
- Fun Times V: Complete 800 matches in Arcade.
- Classic Lover V: Complete 1000 matches in Classic.
- Evo Tactician I-V: Complete 5/20/50/100/200 matches in EvoGround.
- Perseverance V: Log in consecutively for 60 days.
- Assault Mastery V: Kill 2000 enemies with Assault Rifles.
- Sniper Mastery V: Kill 1000 enemies with Sniper Rifles.
- Shotgun Mastery V: Kill 1000 enemies with Shotguns.
- SMG Mastery V: Kill 2000 enemies with SMG.
- Melee Mastery V: Kill 200 enemies with Melee.
- Pistol Mastery V: Kill 200 enemies with Pistols.
- Deathbringer V: Kill 2000 enemies.
- Skull Collector V: 200 Kill enemies with headshots.
- Field Medic V: Revive teammates 500 times.
- Predator V: Kill 20 enemies in a single Classic match.
- Chicken Bucket V: Win 50 matches.
- PUBG Elite V: Earn 555 SSS rating
- Epic Find V: Earn 100 different permanent outfits(Legendary).
- Mythic Fashion I-V: Earn 1/5/10/20/50 different permanent outfits(Mythic).
- Social Butterfly V: Reach 120 in-game friends.
- Brothers in Arms V: Team up with friends 1000 times.
- Santa Claus V: Gift an item to a friend 100 times.
- Center of Attention V: Earn 600 LIKEs.
- Happy Training V: Complete 1000 Clan Trainings.
- Shopaholic V: Spend 1000000BP.
- Perfectionist V: Reach the highest Royale Pass rank for 6 seasons in a row.
- Bounty Hunter V: Complete 1000 Royale Pass missions.
- Open Sesame V: Open 100 Royale Pass Elite Crates.
- Unique Destiny: Earn 6000 Achievement points.
- Battlefield Veteran I-III:
- Complete any 2/4/6 of the following achievements:
- Assault Mastery V, Sniper Mastery V, Shotgun Mastery V, SMG Mastery V, Melee Mastery V, Pistol Mastery V.
Hope now you know the release date and time of PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update. So, be ready tomorrow to get the new PUBG mobile update to play all new infection mode. Once after playing with the new PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 update, please do not forget to share your experience comment.