PUBG Mobile has officially released the latest update 0.18.0 on 7th May 2020. You can get the latest update from Google Play Store. There are many new things which are added in the latest update. All the PUBG Mobile game fans were waiting for this update for a very long time. The new PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update is of 1.97GB size for Android devices and 2.21 GB for iOS devices. For the gamers who are installing PUBG for the first time in their mobile phones, the game size will be 3GB.
The latest updated version of PUBG Mobile includes Win94 with 2.7x scope, Miramar 2.0 map, P90 in Arena Mode, Jungle Adventure in Sanhok, Points Protection Against Cheater Kills and there are many other features which are added. Let us reveal all the features one by one.
New Features in Latest Update
With the latest update, this game is going to be more fun for its lovers. Gamers are loving the new features like dual-scope, new SMG (submachine gun) in the arcade mode and many other features. There are some visual changes to the Classic Miramar Map and some new elements are added such as a new track for race which runs through the map and Sandstorm.
Here is a list of all new features:
- The Latest update has an Oasis in the northern part of the map and Urban Ruins is now to the northwest.
- Tencent game developers have added more houses, roads, and resources. So be prepared for more difficult battles. Now you need to pick your landing spot wisely if you want to have a chicken dinner.
- A race track has been added which runs through the whole map and is perfect for motorheads.
- Golden Mirado, a New Mad Miramar Map Vehicle which, only 1 will be spawning on the map. So be the first to claim it and you can show off your riches in the desert.
- Now you can get Energy Drinks and Painkillers from Vending Machines which are placed throughout the map. Lets see if you will be lucky enough to get 8 drinks at a time!
- There are chances for areas in the Main Menu and Miramar Map to be ravaged by Sandstorms.
- During any event, when gamers try to search for a match in Sanhok, there is a random chance that the players will enter the new Jungle Adventure Mode. The Jungle Adventure Mode mode adds many different types of features and challenges which are not present in Sanhok.
- The P90 weapon can be equipped with 1x to 6x scope and all SMG Muzzle attachments and also the Laser Sight.
- The Win94 weapon is now equipped with a 2.7x Scope.
- The all new Canted Sight is an attachment that can be used with other scopes and acts as a close range scope.
- All the newly created characters will be having clothes equipped by default.
How to Get Update on Your Device
There are many PUBG fans who were eagerly waiting for the latest updates and most of them have already updated the game. There are easy ways of installing updates on the device, one is using the in-game option of updating the game and the second one is doing it from Google Playstore. But if you are not able to get the updates using the above steps and facing any issue in installing the latest updates then we have a solution for you. You can now install the updated game via an APK file. Follow the below steps to install it in you device:
Step1: Click Here to download the OBB files of the latest update APK.
Step 2: Once you have downloaded, open File Manager in your phone.
Step 3: Click on Downloaded File (Android_trunk_No73_0.18.0.11047_Shipping_Google_CE.signed.shell.apk )
Step 4: Make sure you have Allowed Installation from Unknown Sources. If it is not enabled on your device then go to Setting > Safety & Privacy > Install app from Unknown Sources.
Step 5: Once APK is installed, create a folder “com.tencent.ig” in Android/OBB.
Step 6: Copy and paste the downloaded OBB file of the game in the directory which you created in Step 5.
Step 7: Open PUBG Mobile Game.
And you are done. Enjoy the Latest updates 0.18.0 of PUBG on your device.
As we have already told you, the update size is approximately 1.97 GB. So, make sure that your device has enough space to download the files. If you are trying to download the file which we have mentioned in Step 1 and it is giving an error, “There was a problem parsing the package”, then delete that file and download the files again and follow the full process again.
There are many other updates in the latest version and the company developer has fixed many bugs. You can just install the latest update and enjoy all new features of PUBG Mobile. You can always follow our blogs for more latest updates on PUBG Mobile game.