Since most of the countries are now lockdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic, most of the people are spending their time online, which includes many gaming players. Without any doubt, I must say that PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular multiplayer games, and now millions of players are spending on it these days as they are locked down.
If you are also a huge PUBG Mobile fan and spending a lot of time playing the game, then we have the good news for you as PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update us coming this week. That’s right! The most waited PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update is going to go live on April 24. But what new will we see on the next PUBG Mobile update? If the same question roaming in your mind, then we have here will share some information about the next PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 features.
PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 Expected features:
- According to the latest report, the next PUBG Mobile to have the new map Miramar 2.0 just like the PC version. It will be the new map upgrade, which will get some Racing Ramp, Golden Mirado, Vending Machine, and Water City.
- Many rumors also suggested that the new update will bring new Safety Scramble Mode under the Evograound mode. Well, this new mode has already been added to the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 beta update, which you can test right now. This new mode is similar to the Bluehole Mode in PUBG PC. Alongside this, there will be the new Adventure Guide Mode under the Sanhok map.
- Many other improvements made like a new results screen, new achievements in the achievements section, and more like adjustments to the in-game settings as well as some customization to the training mode with a new social function dubbed Cheer Park.
- Many rumors are also saying that PUBG Mobile is also planning to add the most awaited Earangel 2.0 version of the game with the next PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update.
- We will also see the new PUBG Mobile Battle Royale Season 13 along with the PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update. So the new season to have some new items, outfit, and rewards along with the new character named Andy, the Power Ranger Mythic Outfit, the Vector Skin, four new emotes, and more.
Well, there are some features we will see on the upcoming PUBG Mobile 0.18.0 update next month. There is also a much-anticipated Arctic Mode update for PUBG Mobile, which is the best survival mode added to the PUBG Mobile last week. Players also have to fight against the enemies while surviving on the snowy island.
Let’s wait for the April 25 and see what PUBG Mobile would add to the new version of the game. What about you? Which features do you miss on the PUBG Mobile update? If you have anything to share about the game, then please do share your opinion in the comment box. Also, do not forget to share your opinion about the brand new Extreme Cold mode. Stay home and stay safe!