We are already excited for the next week since PUBG 8.1 update is scheduled to be released on July 22. According to the official website of the PUBG, we are going to witness some major changes including Sanhok island changes, bag aster, the paycheck in survival pass, ranking mode, team building, and many more. Players can test the game and update it before its final release. But this month is not just bliss for PUBG PC players since Tencent Games has got some enticing under its sleeves for PUBG Mobile players as well. Yes, a new beta for PUBG Mobile Lite has arrived.
The PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.0 beta is available for testers and introduced some new features that we are going to enjoy in the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.0 which is scheduled for the uncertain release date. Slide features, popularity, and TDM ruins mode were introduced in earlier beta versions but the new beta update has showcased brand-new locations, new missions’ achievements, and upgraded buddy system, and much more.
The mobile counterpart shall complete its one-year anniversary in the next week on 25th July. It became an instant success and currently, it has more than 100m downloads on the Android platform alone. So, speculations are strong in the tech world that Tencent could release the 0.18.0 version on its last year’s date – July 25. Nonetheless, any official announcement from developers about the release date is yet to come. But till then you can download and install on beta version. Let’s find out how:
Download and Install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.3
- Just go to Google and download the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.3 beta APK from the trusted website on your Android smartphone. The size of the APK file would be around 230MB.
- If you have downloaded APK file on your PC then move it to your Android device and locate it directly in the Files folder.
- Turn on installation from an unknown source in the setting. Go to “Setting” => ‘Personal’ => ‘Security’ => ‘Check the Box/toggle beside Unknown Sources’
- Now open the PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.3 beta APK and installation shall begin. Your device should have at least 1 GB of free storage to install this game.
- Once the process gets completed, tap on the game icon and open it. Sign in with the account credentials of PUBG Mobile Lite.
- Now the app will automatically download the additional required files. The downloading process may take a few minutes.
Once all done, you may start playing your favorite game in the beta mode. This is how you can easily download and install PUBG Mobile Lite 0.18.3 beta APK.