Just after the month of the addition of the First Person Perspective Mode on PUBG mobile back in June, the Bluehole Studio has released another new PUBG Mobile Update 0.7.0 for Android and iOS devices. The Android version has 1.6GB and iOS version has 2.2GB size. To get remain consistent with the PC and Xbox One versions, the Bluehole teams has the new War Mode in PUBG Mobile Update 0.7.0.
What’s War Mode in PUBG Mobile Update?
Since the new War Mode has been added in the latest PUBG Mobile Update, every player has been asking around what’s the PUBG Mobile War Mode? How to play on PUBG Mobile War Mode? Well, some of them complained that PUBG Mobile War Mode not working. So, here we are to answer your all questions.
- It’s known as “faster-paced variant of Arcade Mode”.”
- It will run for limited time periods, mean four days a week.
- The War mode depths two teams of 50 players against each other in a manner similar to a deathmatch.
- Lives are infinite.
- Players are parachuted in with a limited inventory and can find more equipment on the ground
- The first team to get 100 points wins.
- You earn three points for killing an opponent.
- One point for killing a downed opponent and one point for saving a teammate.
PUBG Mobile Update v7.0 New Weapons
– Added the SLR Sniper Rifle.
– Added Light Foregrip, Half Foregrip, Thumb Foregrip.
– Parameters for Vertical Foregrip and Angled Foregrip have been adjusted.
What’s more on PUBG Mobile Update V7.0?
- Bluehole team had also added a new clan system where players can join together to form their own clans, and which unlocks Clan insignia, missions, and the Clan Shop. Each clan gets their own icon, which teams can customize as they see fit.
First Person Perspective
- The First Person Perspective now also supports custom room.
- Added many entertaining and challenging long-term objectives. Complete difficult objectives to get titles and outfits.
- Added titles to the game. Players can select one to display by their name.
- Check out the regional rankings to see who the best is.
- Added a team channel for finding teams.
- Added a community system where players can find topics that interest them by tags.
- Players can now give one another LIKEs after a match. Number of LIKEs received will be displayed on a player’s profile page.
- Characters now have different poses on the results screen based on performance.
- Added new idling animation for female characters.
Main Menu UI Redesign
- Main UI redesigned for players to enter different modes quicker.
- Shop UI Redesign
- Simplified shop UI.
Multiple Crate Purchases and Batch Dismantle
- All crates can now be purchased 10 at a time.
- Extra items in inventory can now be dismantled in batch.
- Crates can now be opened by coupons, which are created by combining coupon scraps.
- Added new vehicles, helmets, backpack finishes and new character faces.
- Messages can now be marked as read instantly.
- Players can see friends recommended by the system.
- Added more ways to share.
- Room owners now have access to more room parameters.
- Friends list has been improved to fix an issue where data errors occurred when having too many friends.
- Added weapon information to spectator mode.
- Added an instant refuel button so that vehicles low on fuel can be refueled instantly.
- Custom controls: sprint button, pick-up list.
After the long wait, I have finally received the final stable update of PUBG mobile. Well, after playing few games on the latest PUBG update, I noticed that the running speed has been decreased and the sound of gunshot and footsteps has been down. I don’t yet it is good or bad, what do you think. Did you like the new update? What you like the most and what you found the worst? Feel free to share your opinion in the commenting section!