After completeting the PUBG PC 26 beta version, the PUBG corp. has just released the stable version of PUBG Mobile 26 Update for all PUBG Gamers from all over the world. Yes, there are few interesting new features added in the latest PUBG PC update 26 and here we are going to tell you everything about the new update of PUBG PC Patch 26.
The great thing is the long awaited flare gun that has been already added to the PUBG Mobile version in 0.9.5 for permanent. And after testing flare gun in PC version for a long month, the new flare gun has been added to the PUBG PC Patch 26. There has been an also new vehicle in Vikendi map added. So, if you want to know what’s new on latest update of PUBG PC patch 26, then let’s check out the here all detail:
See More: PUBG PC: Download Free Full Version For Windows PC 10, 8, 8.1, 7 [Guide] 2019
PUBG PC Patch 26 Update: What’s new?
#1: New Vehicle: Zima
- The Zima replaces UAZs on Vikendi.
- It won’t have perfect control on Vikendi’s snowy plains, however the 4×4 Zima is much easier to maneuver compared to other vehicles.
- While the Zima is relatively slow, it has high durability making it ideal for combat situations.
#2: New Vehicle: Snowbike
- The Snowbike replaces motorbikes on Vikendi.
- What the Snowbike lacks in durability, it makes up for with high speed and great maneuverability.
#3: New Item: Flare Gun
- Flare Guns are now available in public matches and can be found as a rare item spawning in the world.
- If you’re lucky enough to find a Flare Gun, fire it directly into the air after the initial blue zone has closed to call in a special care package.
- When firing the Flare Gun inside the current safe zone, you’ll call in a special care package with lots of loot, or an armored UAZ when fired while outside the current safe zone.
- Based on your feedback through our public Flare Gun tests, we’ve made changes to improve the gameplay experience with this item.
- Flare Guns used in the early phase of the game often give a great advantage with little risk, therefore, the Flare Gun will only deliver a care package when used after the first blue zone phase.
- A message will be shown on the UI when a nearby player successfully calls in a special care package with the Flare Gun and an icon indicating the location of the drop will be displayed on the map.
- Calling in an armored UAZ will not display a message on the UI, or be indicated on the map.
- The Flare Gun spawn rate is different on each map.
Survivor Pass: Vikendi
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi will end at 26 Feb 18:00 PST.
- The sale of level-up items (5Lv, 20Lv, 50Lv) will end.
- There will be a grace period to claim any unclaimed rewards once the Survivor Pass ends, up until 12th Mar 18:00 PST.
Survivor Title System Beta Season 2
- Season 2 was planned to end in February, but has been extended to Mar 19, 2019 PST in order to give more time to allow players more time to hit milestones to receive season rewards.
There have been more bug fixes, gameplay changes, UI/UX changes, replay changes, performance changes, new skin added, and other improvement made in the latest update of PUBG PC patch 26. Have you updated the PUBG PC 26 update? If so, then please share your experience in comments. Let’s know which feature you liked the most or what’s more missing in PUBG PC patch 26 update.