Seem like PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is keep releasing new updates for every platform. After the biggest launch of PUBG for Xbox One, The PUBG teams have released the new PUBG PC 21 update with a lot of changes including new training mode¸ MK47 mutant, and new vehicle Tukshai.
So, if you are a PUBG PC user then you will be excited to know that you will play PUBG on PC with more fun. There has been also a new rewards system just for playing PUBG and completing missions. Want to know what’s new on PUBG PC 21 Update, then here’s the full detail of PUBG Update 21 for PC:
What’s new on PUBG PC Update 21?
New Training Mode
There has been a new training mode that allows you to practice different mechanics without fear of being killed. Taking place on a small island–only 200×200 km–the training mode contains 14 zones for trying out different skills. You’ll be able to practice jumping off ramps in vehicles, maneuvering on twisting roads, controlling vehicle speed, piloting a boat, driving off-road, shooting on different gun ranges, landing in a parachute, free-running over rooftops, swinging different melee weapons, trying different grenades, and learning the effects of consumables.
New Weapon: MK47 Mutant
- Added a new AR weapon: the MK47 Mutant
- MK47 Mutant can be acquired on all maps (Erangel, Miramar, Sanhok) through world spawn
- MK47 Mutant is an AR weapon using 7.62mm bullets and has a 20 round capacity, which can be upgraded to 30 rounds with an extended magazine.
- The Mutant has 2 firing modes: single shot and 2-round burst
- Almost all types of attachments can be used with the MK47, but it has no stock slot
New Sanhok Exclusive Vehicle: Tukshai
- Added a new vehicle that will be exclusive to the Sanhok map
- The Tukshai is a 3 person vehicle that substitutes the UAZ, Dacia and Minibus
- The Tukshai is slower compared to the previous vehicles, but fits perfectly with Sahnok’s environment
PUBG Update 21 Bug Fixes
- MIC TEST UI/UX: Added the ability to test your MIC input within the game
- UI/UX #02: Fixed the issue where, after connecting the XBOX controller to the PC, the drop-down menu would not appear to select the reason for reporting on the results screen.
- CHARACTER POSITION #01: Fixed the issue where the position of the character who boarded a car is fixed at a very strange spot
- CHARACTER POSITION #02: Fixed the issue of the character being shown in a different location.
- CLONING: Fixed the issue when a character is moving by vehicle, the character is created in a unspecific location
- WEAPON RENDERING #01: Fixed the issue where the weapon is shown in a different position than where the character is holding it
- WEAPON RENDERING #02: Fixed issue where the weapon of the person being spectated is not rendered, causing a problem when this weapon goes into ADS mode.
- CAMERA #02: Fixed the issue where the camera zooms in when approaching a corpse while lying down
- CAMERA #03: Fixed the issue where the camera temporarily zooms in and out when approaching a window with glass and throwing a throwable.
- SANHOK FIX #04: Fixed the issue where, on the Sanhok map, the character occasionally falls from the sky when situated at the very end of the sea.
- BLUEZONE UI: Fixed the issue where the Bluezone timer UI occasionally decreased by 2 seconds
- UNDERWATER ANIMATION: Fixed the issue where the character is shown choppy from top to bottom when underwater and unable to move to dry land because of the terrain.
- UAZ DAMAGE TAKEN: Fixed the issue where you sometimes received more damage comparatively to other vehicles when driving a UAZ and colliding with a landmark.
- Added a new attachment: the Laser Sight
- Added the improved Marker/Ping System first introduced for testing on the 8/1 test server update
- All team members can see this marker on the compass
- After setting the marker, there is a 2 second cooldown before you can mark again
- The marker on the compass will automatically disappear after 5 seconds
- When the ping markers overlap, the closest located marker will be shown on top.
- Improved the visuals for blue zone effects
- Added an option to check state of Voice Chat input in settings
- Added a Network Information function that can display Ping, connection speed, packets, and packet loss.
- Improved the UI menu for Appearance > Wardrobe, Weapons, Gear
- UI menu for the Store has been improved
- Improved performance by optimizing client memory use
- Improved performance by adjusting on-hit effects for various materials
- Improved shadow rendering performance
- Partially improved the frame hitch that is caused by texture streaming when moving on the map
- Improved the rendering performance of burning vehicles
- Improved control methods for the Camera (Free Camera / Follow Camera)
- Made improvements to enable separation of click and drag when the replay UI appears on the screen.
- When a click is maintained under 0.3 seconds this will be perceived as a “click”, if it is held longer then the click is perceived as a “drag”.
- Replay version has been updated, replays from previous updates are no longer playable.
- Added 4 types of presets for Custom Matches.
- In the standard settings, adjusted the standard value to “movable” for moving the player location in the waiting room
- Added a function to save/call in the preset settings for match options
- Added functionality to set passwords for match spectating.
- Added the option of setting the scale for combat (team combat/platoon combat) in Regular mode and War mode in Settings
- Improved the usability of the FlaregunRemoved “War Royale” option in War mode – blue zone option