As we have seen a number of PUBG PC players are decreasing day by day, the PUBG makers are not seating patiently. The PUBG team is trying to make the game much better. So recently, they released the new PUBG PC 5.1 Update for all PC users with some amazing stuff that we have never seen before in the game.
The PUBG PC Update 5.1 is huge as they have added the new feature to throw items and melee weapons in the game. Once interesting Vending Machine has been placed in Miramar and Camp Jackal where you can get some looting items at the same place. There have also been a lot of changes made in the Zombie mode as well which we will discuss below.
What’s new on PUBG PC 5.1 Update?
- A LA Muerte Vamos Track: 1) A race track has been added, which was the venue for A La Muerte Vamos in Miramar. 2) You can now find newly added objects like ramps, loops, jumps and signboards across Miramar
- New Gold Mirado: 1) A Gold Mirado has been added to Miramar, which can only be found parked at the garage in Hacienda del Patron. 2) Some terrain in Hacienda del Patron has been adjusted to let you ride the Gold Mirado out safely.3) Only one Gold Mirado spawns each match.
- Spring-cleaned Miramar: Removed some small objects and trash in and around buildings to reduce clutter and make movement easier when looting.
- The spawn rates of weapons and scopes effective at long-range have been increased to better suit the long-range engagements commonly had across Miramar.
- AR – 12% increase
- DMR – 29% increase
- SR – 42% increase
- Win94 – 30% increase
- Scopes – 18% increase
- Pistol spawn rate reduced by 31%.
- The spawn rates of helmets, bags and vests have been increased slightly.
- Vending machines have been placed in Miramar and Camp Jackal to provide a new looting experience other than picking up items spawned on the floor.
- You can get Painkillers and Energy Drinks from Vending Machines.
- Vending machines are only available in Miramar and Camp Jackal.
- In Miramar, vending machines spawn randomly at set locations.
- Locations: Arenas, Casino, gas stations, Motels and commercial buildings.
- In Camp Jackal, Vending Machines always spawn at the warehouse and gas station.
- If you’re lucky, Vending Machines can dispense many Energy Drinks at once.
- Be careful when you use the vending machine as cover. The vending machine is protected by cutting-edge anti-theft technology, and any attempt to damage the machine may expose your location to the enemy!
Survivor Pass: Badlands
- The Survivor Pass is back with new rewards, missions, and improved systems! Do not miss the new community missions where players can join together to discover the hidden story of Miramar!
- There are Community Mission System, Season Missions, Progression Missions, Challenge Missions, and Level-up items for Premium pass mission rewards.
- Win94 will now come automatically equipped with an irremovable 2.7x scope. Other specs have not changed.
- Win94 is now a Miramar exclusive weapon.
Throw items to teammate and melee weapon in combat
- You can throw certain requested items to teammates.
- When a teammate requests healing or ammo items through radio messages (mouse wheel) an icon will appear above their head, prompting teammates to throw the requested items to them by pressing the interact button (F)
- Items can be thrown a maximum of 15m.
- While running, or in a difficult to reach position, teammates may be unable to throw items to your location and the items will instead fall nearby.
- Items thrown to you by teammates will be placed directly into your inventory.
- If your inventory is full, the items will be dropped on the ground at your feet.
- You can also use all melee weapons as a throwable tool to attack your enemies.
- Multiple melee weapons now stack in your inventory, allowing you to carry multiple at once.
- There are two different melee damage categories when thrown. Machete, Crowbar, Sickle: The maximum throwing distance is 40m and damage will decrease from 75 to 25 based on the distance.
- Pan: The maximum throwing distance is shorter than other melee at only 30m but the damage range is 90 to 40 based on distance.
- To inflict the most damage, you must hit within 15m. Damage will begin to drop off from 15-30/40m distance.
- From within 15m distance, one melee throw to the head can kill enemy players without helmets.
- Press RMB while holding a melee weapon and then press LMB to throw.
- A trajectory arc will be shown when aiming, like with grenades.
- Host can set the maximum amount of throwables per player from the option in the Custom Match.
Erangel Specific Changes
- Red Zones are no-longer spawned after Phase 3.
- Vehicle spawn rates have been increased slightly on regular and mountain roads.
- Improved Customize UI
- Improved Store UI
- Improved In-game UI
Zombie Mode Changes
New variety of fresh and exciting settings to the Zombie Mode.
Zombie Elimination: Humans who surrender to their zombie attackers will become zombies themselves in this difference of Zombie mode. Only one team can be Human with all others playing as Zombies Humans get infected when attacked by a zombie. When infected character is killed, the character turns into a zombie after a certain amount of time.
Zombie Survival: Survive the chaos for as long as you can and bring home a win for the humans by staying alive until the time limit runs out. Time limit activated. Human wins when any human survivor is still alive when the timer is completed. Humans get infected when attacked by a zombie. When an infected character is killed, the character turns into a zombie after a certain amount of time. Zombies can respawn.
Zombie Royale: Classic PUBG Battle Royale with the addition of survivors becoming zombies on the occasion of their deaths. The person who survives in the end will be the winner based on the Battle Royale rules. Rules on the circle and spawn setting are equivalent to the public match. All players are infected as soon as it touches down on the ground. So, when a player is killed, the player will turn into a zombie and the player can rejoin the match one more time.
Respawn to War Mode (Platoon battle option) and War Mode
New option added that lets you to spawn right from the ground without parachuting, and to be respawn on the ground after death.
There are now 4 options provided for respawn types, including the original ‘air dropping’ option. Here are the 3 newly added options: Death location, Starting location, Selected respawning location and the only official PUBG Partners can create games with these new presets, so please enjoy the new spawning rules with your favorite PUBG Partners!
PUBG Global Championship 2019 (PGC 2019)
- To celebrate PGC 2019, they’ve added a new lobby screen and tab for PGC 2019 which includes PGC 2019 event details and the Pick’em Challenge event. Check it out by hitting the PGC 2019 tab in the lobby.
Well, there are some major changes made in the latest PUBG PC 5.1 update, you can check the full detail about the new update on the official PUBG PC update page.