As we all know that Tencent and Godzilla: King of the Monsters teams collaborated and added new much waited Team Death Match (TDM) mode in the latest PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta update. Yes, you heard it right, now you can play Team Deathmatch Mode on PUBG mobile 0.13.0 update under the new Godzilla: King of the Monsters event.
Since the release of PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Beta, everyone wants to know what new PUBG Team Deathmatch Mode is and how to play it, so we are here to tell you everything about new PIUBG Team Deathmatch Mode. Let me tell you that the new Deathmatch mode has arrived in 0.13.0 Beta as a new Godzilla: King of the Monsters event, so you should install PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 beta first on your device to play the Team Deathmatch Mode.
Let’s talk about new PUBG Team Deathmatch Mode:
- This PUBG Team Deathmatch Mode is similar to games like Unreal Tournament and Quake where you two teams of four players each and the purpose is to score 40 points. Killing the opposing team lets you earn points and the first team to get 40 points wins the PUBG Team Deathmatch Mode.
- You won’t get killed permanently in the game, once you will get killed then you respawn back at your team’s spawn point.
- The health healing system is also different in this mode as your health get automatically recover. So, if your health is low, please hide for a few seconds to get better.
- You should also know that there new PUBG Deathmatch Mode is available in only one map which named ‘TDM: Warehouse’ with some buildings at the middle with some form of concrete blocks, shipping containers and more.
- The deathmatch always starts with one weapon and also you can get another from your team’s spawn point where you can pick some attachments of your gun. Both of team will get the same weapons, but in the middle of the map, you can get an M249 machine gun.
- At the end of the match, the player can check out their stats such as their kills, kill/death ratio and more. You will also get awards like the Most Valuable Player (MVP) and also get XP to level up.
Well, the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 update is still in beta form, so if you haven’t gotten your hands with the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 beta, then you will have to wait for the final version of the update. So, the PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 stable version is expected to release on 31st June 2019. So, are you ready to for the new PUBG deathmatch mode?